Seen at the Festival of the Tree

...if you would be happy all your life, plant a garden ~ Chinese proverb

Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Easton Walled Gardens - A Must Visit

Easton Walled Gardens - 20th June 2012 - see also herehere and especially here :)


  1. hi, looks like a great place to visit. Amanda x

  2. I love Easton Walled Gardens - I particularly like the wildflowers in the meadows. Thanks for posting. :-)

  3. Stunning shots. I love those terraced meadow strips...

  4. Another one to put on my must visit list!
    Lovely montage of images VP

  5. Amanda - it's a wonderful place :)

    Woolly Green - I was struck by the meadows and the use of roses - a great idea

    Hillwards - so do I, such a simple solution to the problem of how to take care of the steep part of the slope and cost-effective too

    Thanks Karen, I thought you might appreciate the idea for another of your roadtrips. See you soon :)

  6. What an interesting looking place! Flighty xx

  7. Flighty - it's a great place to visit. Interesting history, great ideas and a lovely atmosphere :)

  8. I really like that top picture - it makes you want to be there sitting on one of the grass terraces watching the meadow strips move in the breeze.

  9. This comment has been removed by the author.


I love reading your comments and welcome thoughtful conversations :)

Help me to help you: If you're having problems leaving comments, contact me using the Contact Form at the foot of this page, or via vegplotting at gmail dot com, or @malvernmeet if a quick tweet is more convenient for you. That way I can get things sorted.

Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!

Sorry - anonymous comments are disabled currently owing to continued problems with spammers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...