Seen at The Festival of the Tree

...if you would be happy all your life, plant a garden - Chinese proverb

Sunday, 1 April 2007

My Other Blogs and Webby Stuff


Here's all the other places where I have a presence on the interweb, not mentioned in the Other Scribblings section towards the top left sidebar of this blog...

Wherever possible I've kept the same Avatar aka Profile Picture aka Favicon across the web, so that you know it's me :)

Blogs
  • Sign of the Times - my regular photojournal. Not many words, but plenty of pictures
  • VP's Open Garden - raised over £1,000 for WaterAid in 2008. Still available for you to wander around my garden and allotment
  • Box of Delight - an archive of reminisces and things to make me smile, with the odd bit of creative writing thrown in for good measure. Not updated very often
  • Meet at Malvern - a record of bloggers get togethers at Malvern spring and autumn shows in 2010 and 2011. Available as a resource for visitors in general or for anyone wanting to arrange a meet up in future
Twitter
  • My chatty twitterid is @Malvernmeet (because I started it first and I was initially only going to be on there to get our first bloggers get together as well known as possible)
  • My blog twitterid is @VegPlotting
I now curate several 'Twitter Newspapers' which is a quick way to read the content (i.e. links) tweeted by the people or organisations I follow using the paper.li application.
You can subscribe to any of these publications via the appropriate link if they interest you.

Garden 'Clubs'

There's a more extensive list (with links) here, but the ones I've actually signed up to are:
  • Allotments4All
  • Blotanical
  • UK Veg Gardeners
My actual presence on these varies, but you'll currently find me most often at UK Veg Gardeners, especially as I'm a Founder Member and I'm the founder of the Book Club, Wiltshire and Fruit Corner groups

Other

My Amazon Reviews - my book reviews and product testing on Veg Plotting are usually transferred across and adapted for Amazon. There's also lots of extra reviews which aren't included on this blog

My YouTube Channel - possibly some of the most boring videos ever made owing to my [usually - Ed] static camera technique. But if you want to see it snowing in my garden, or the Christmas lights glowing, bees amongst almond blossom on our estate, what lawnmower racing looks like, or our scary trip across the Pontcysylte Viaduct amongst others, then this is the place for you

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...