Seen at the Festival of the Tree

...if you would be happy all your life, plant a garden ~ Chinese proverb

Sunday, 1 April 2007

Garden Talks: All Posts

I've been privileged to hear a number of distinguished speakers since I started blogging. Here's a list of those I've summarised thus far. You'll also find them under the Talks label in reverse publication order, but this should help you to find a particular post you'd like to read more quickly.

General Talks - mainly at The University of Bath Gardening Club
Palmstead Dynamic Planting Workshops
September 22nd 2010
24th September 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and welcome thoughtful conversations :)

Help me to help you: If you're having problems leaving comments, contact me using the Contact Form at the foot of this page, or via vegplotting at gmail dot com, or @malvernmeet if a quick tweet is more convenient for you. That way I can get things sorted.

Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!

Sorry - anonymous comments are disabled currently owing to continued problems with spammers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...