ABC of Weather: All Posts



From 20th January to 14th July 2010 I wrote an A to Z of Weather in weekly installments as part of my contribution to the ABC Wednesday meme. It was a very popular series, so I thought I'd list the whole set here for easy reference. For I is for Isobars, I used a map provided by Meteorologica which I liked so much, I've also used it here as my header picture for this post. Wherever possible I've related the subject being discussed to how it affects gardening and I also hope that some of the chosen topics aren't the ones you'd expect :)

Comments

Your essential reads

Ulting Wick: drier than Jerusalem? One of the Secret Gardens of East Anglia

Here comes the judge

#mygardenrightnow: the autumn edition

On trial at Mr Fothergill's

#mygardenrightnow becomes #mygardenbackthen

Garden Bloggers' Blooms Day: the return of 'Polish Spirit'

Book Review: Botanical Shakespeare

Weekend Wandering: Chippenham's horse chestnuts

#mygardenrightnow: the video