Seen at The Festival of the Tree

...if you would be happy all your life, plant a garden ~ Chinese proverb

Saturday, 20 July 2013

How Advertising Works in Chippenham #34


  1. Decide your local company needs to get out and about a bit more
  2. Take a pitch at Chippenham's Art in the Park event
  3. Set up your informative display
  4. Wait for a blogger with a camera to notice your product isn't quite needed on the day in question
  5. Et voila!
It was definitely ultra-warm in Monkton Park last Saturday; the hottest day of the year at that point!

6 comments:

  1. Great picture! I guess heating isn't what people are mostly thinking about these days...! But good to get out of the office I guess :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right Helene ;) When I was little I can remember mum buying coal in the summer because there was a hefty discount - I wonder if this company is doing the same re its boilers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious! Mind you, I just placed an order for oil to make sure the tank is full before the autumn while the prices are low, felt a little daft thinking about winter when it is sweltering, but I will feel smug come November!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janet - yes that's a good reminder for everyone (who needs it) to get their oil order in now!

      I see the heat has reached North Wales too - Porthmadog was the UK's hottest place one day last week :)

      Delete
    2. Good grief, that must be a first for Porthmadog!

      Delete
    3. 31.4 last Friday, Janet. How different things are today!

      Delete

I love reading your comments and welcome thoughtful conversations :)

Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!

15/11/2014 - I've allowed Anonymous comments again as Google have recently added some extra security to prevent spam. Let's see how it goes...

If you're having problems leaving comments, you can contact me using the Contact Form at the foot of this page, or via vegplotting at gmail dot com, or @malvernmeet if a quick tweet is more convenient for you. That way I can get things sorted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...