Seen at the Festival of the Tree

...if you would be happy all your life, plant a garden ~ Chinese proverb

Monday, 1 December 2014

GBMD: Thou Bleak December Wind

Many yellow leaves are still on the trees in my garden, December 2014
A walk round my garden this morning revealed a surprising number of leaves are yet to fall


  1. For us, the bleak November winds have already taken care of the leaves!

    1. Hi Rose - not surprising for the Windy City! However, I am surprised for here - today I'm glad they're yellow as they're helping to brighten up a very gloomy day.

  2. A most apt quote for the image VP. I think that those bleak December winds are certainly on their way this coming week up here!

    1. We'll be up north soon too Anna, so will join you in the chill - brrrrrr!


I love reading your comments and welcome thoughtful conversations :)

Help me to help you: If you're having problems leaving comments, contact me using the Contact Form at the foot of this page, or via vegplotting at gmail dot com, or @malvernmeet if a quick tweet is more convenient for you. That way I can get things sorted.

Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!

Sorry - anonymous comments are disabled currently owing to continued problems with spammers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...