Things in unusual places #26: Rubber Ducks

 

Rubber ducks lined up outside Lidl in Chippenham

Rubber ducks lined up outside my local Lidl*, why? I don't mind because they gave me a giggle on the way home from the physiotherapist the other day. My guess is they're something to do with the virtual duck race Springboard School are running, but I could be wrong.

There's news on our local Facebook group this morning that chocolate's appeared on the same route home and also in John Coles Park. Perhaps someone's on a mission to cheer up Chippenham?

The mystery continues...

* = NAH and I call it our corner shop seeing it's such a short walk away 😂

Comments

  1. They look fun. They remind of yarn bombing which always raises a smile. By the way I have a copy of my book for you when I next pass by...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I do enjoy seeing things in unexpected places - especially rubber ducks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and welcome thoughtful conversations :)

Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!

Your essential reads

Jack Go To Bed At Noon

Salad Days: Mastering Lettuce

Testing Times: Tomatoes

Chelsea Fringe 2014: Shows of Hands - Episode I

Merry Christmas!

The Resilient Garden

#mygardenrightnow: heading into summer with the Chelsea Fringe

That blue flower: A spring spotter's guide

Introducing the #mygardenrightnow project