Competition Time: Win a Cloche :)
In a change from my usual Sunday review slot, I thought it was time for something different and to have a competition instead. I've found just the thing with PochCloche, who are offering you the chance to win one of five AcryliCloche® Low Barn Garden Cloches in their ‘Cloche and Grow’ Competition.
Everyone who enters the competition will receive a 10% Discount Code to spend on AcryliCloche® Garden Cloches on the PoshCloche website, so we're all winners in one way or another :)
For your chance to win one of these fantastic garden cloches Enter Here.
The AcryliCloche® is made in the UK from rigid plastic which is resistant to UV and frost damage and comes with a 5-year guarantee. It doesn’t require any assembly so you can begin to use it as soon as it arrives.
The Low Barn Garden Cloche can be used for:
- Growing your own fruit and vegetables
- Protection from frost, wind and rain
- Protection against pest damage
- Warming up the soil before sowing or planting
- Extending the growing season
- Forcing crops
- Hardening off tender plants
NB I've started a new Competition Page in the right sidebar for this and future competitions, giveaways etc., so you'll quickly be able to find what's currently on offer in there.
- The competition is running from 1st March – 30th April 2011
- Five lucky winners will each receive an AcryliCloche® Low Barn Garden Cloche 75cm and one End Pack worth £25.99 (and postage is free too)
- The competition is being run on other blogs and websites: all entries will be collated by PoshCloche and winners will be chosen by them at random on May 1st
- Winners will be notified by email, so do please follow the instructions in the email sent to you so that your email address can be validated
- Prizes will be dispatched within two weeks of the competition closing date
- This competition is open to UK residents only
- Winners will be picked at random
- Prizes can't be exchanged for cash or other items
- The judge's decision is final (and it's not me!)