The Terracotta Pot Has Spoken... May 09, 2011 ... and revealed the winners of my fab Easter giveaway: An Artist's Garden Gwenfar's Lottie Plantaliscious Congratulations to the winners :) I'll get your copies of The Garden to Kitchen Expert off to you as soon as I have your addresses... Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Karen - An Artist's Garden9 May 2011 at 10:06Woo-hoo! I am so very happyThank you:)K (and Shedman of course)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLucy Corrander Now in Halifax!9 May 2011 at 10:40Terracotta pots are so very elogent!LucyReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLucy Corrander Now in Halifax!9 May 2011 at 10:41quent.gent too, I would say.LucyReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJanet/Plantaliscious9 May 2011 at 12:48Really?! But I NEVER win stuff! How wonderful, will dance my happy dance. Will also email you to make sure you have my address... I now worship the terracotta pot...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplypetoskystone9 May 2011 at 13:21congratulations, you 3! :) lovely way to start a week.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPaul and Melanie9 May 2011 at 13:23Gongrats guys, hope you make somthing yummy! :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyGwenfar's Lottie9 May 2011 at 15:14I'm so excited - I won something! Yay! Will email you my address. Thanks VP. And thanks to others for their great suggestions. cheers.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyVP19 May 2011 at 22:26Hi good to see people are very happy :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment I love hearing from you and welcome thoughtful conversations :) Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!
Woo-hoo! I am so very happy
ReplyDeleteThank you
:)
K (and Shedman of course)
Terracotta pots are so very elogent!
ReplyDeleteLucy
quent.
ReplyDeletegent too, I would say.
Lucy
Really?! But I NEVER win stuff! How wonderful, will dance my happy dance. Will also email you to make sure you have my address... I now worship the terracotta pot...
ReplyDeletecongratulations, you 3! :) lovely way to start a week.
ReplyDeleteGongrats guys, hope you make somthing yummy! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited - I won something! Yay! Will email you my address. Thanks VP. And thanks to others for their great suggestions. cheers.
ReplyDeleteHi good to see people are very happy :)
ReplyDelete