Wordless Wednesday: Wisley Surprises

RHS Wisley - Wednesday 11th July 2012

Comments

  1. Those bin top planters are great - low maintenance too.

    Haven't been to Wisley in a couple of years now, which is silly as its 30 mins away.

    I think I got bored of it:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm off to Wisley tomorrow - if it ever stops raining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoe - they're great! I've only just started going to Wisley. What surprised me was how so much has changed over the last 9 months or so - much of the focus of this post.

    EG - hope you had a great time!

    NB I featured the lake as 1 of my surprises as I didn't know they used a dye to keep the weed at bay!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and welcome thoughtful conversations :)

Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!

Your essential reads

Jack Go To Bed At Noon

Salad Days: Mastering Lettuce

Testing Times: Tomatoes

Things in unusual places #26: Rubber Ducks

Chelsea Fringe 2014: Shows of Hands - Episode I

Merry Christmas!

The Resilient Garden

#mygardenrightnow: heading into summer with the Chelsea Fringe

That blue flower: A spring spotter's guide

Introducing the #mygardenrightnow project