Wordless Wednesday: A Good Year For Ivy


Comments

  1. Pretty!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy - the bees love Ivy too! Looks like there'll be plenty of berries for the birds later on :)

    Thanks Lea - and you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Ivy had flowers but even so I am always surprised to see them. So good that wildlife will benefit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EG - I don't think I can remember a year which has been more prolific. Looks like ivy thrives is cold,wet, dark summers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never seen ivy flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Gail, just realised if I'd posted this a week ago, this could be a Wildflower Wednesday entry! :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your essential reads

Jack Go To Bed At Noon

Salad Days: Mastering Lettuce

Testing Times: Tomatoes

Things in unusual places #26: Rubber Ducks

Chelsea Fringe 2014: Shows of Hands - Episode I

Merry Christmas!

The Resilient Garden

#mygardenrightnow: heading into summer with the Chelsea Fringe

That blue flower: A spring spotter's guide

Introducing the #mygardenrightnow project