Seen at the Festival of the Tree

...if you would be happy all your life, plant a garden ~ Chinese proverb

Monday, 1 September 2014

GBMD: Flowers, Cold From the Dew

Early morning Cosmos astrosanguineus 'Chocamocha'


  1. Replies
    1. Thank you and welcome to Veg Plotting :)

  2. Love that cosmos, the chocolate ones are so good, and the poem is perfect for these days we are having. Enjoy your week VP. CJ xx

    1. Thanks CJ - I looked for a quote to sum up early mornings in my garden at the moment and I'm so glad I found this one. You have a great week too :)

  3. Oh a new to me poet - will have to find out more :)

    1. New to me too Anna - found via Goodreads quotes for autumn :)


I love reading your comments and welcome thoughtful conversations :)

Help me to help you: If you're having problems leaving comments, contact me using the Contact Form at the foot of this page, or via vegplotting at gmail dot com, or @malvernmeet if a quick tweet is more convenient for you. That way I can get things sorted.

Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!

Sorry - anonymous comments are disabled currently owing to continued problems with spammers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...