Garden Bloggers' Muse Day: I do not claim...


I was struck by the quotation I found for Friday's Thresholds post, and thought it worthy of a repeat for today's Muse Day. What a prescient notion in Fox Talbot's words.

This time I've superimposed it on a photo I took at 2014's Illuminating Lacock Abbey exhibition. The projected image is another of Fox Talbot's and a similar one was on display in Thresholds. It was a spine tingling feeling to 'hold' this image in my hand via the magic of Virtual Reality.

I wonder what's next?

Comments

Your essential reads

Jack Go To Bed At Noon

Salad Days: Mastering Lettuce

Testing Times: Tomatoes

Chelsea Fringe 2014: Shows of Hands - Episode I

Things in unusual places #26: Rubber Ducks

The Resilient Garden

#mygardenrightnow: heading into summer with the Chelsea Fringe

Merry Christmas!

Introducing the #mygardenrightnow project

That blue flower: A spring spotter's guide