Giveaway Time: Socks Appeal
I have 4 pairs each of Heat Holders wellie socks and Workforce Ultimate Comfort socks available. The wellie socks are for women (boot size 4-8) and Workforce for men (boot size 9-11), but those of you with small or large feet may like to choose accordingly. I could have done with a pair of these to keep my toes all toasty up at the allotment today!
All you need to do to enter is to leave a comment below saying which socks you'd prefer. Please make sure I can contact you, should you be a winner. You can also make extra entries if you tweet a link to this blog post (please mention @malvernmeet so I can pick up your entry), or write on my facebook wall.
I'll draw the winners next Monday morning (November 4th), so good luck!
- Sorry, this prize draw is only available in the UK.
- Entries close at midnight GMT on Sunday, November 3rd.
- Up to three entries are allowed, 1 each via this blog, twitter and facebook. Update: There are extra bonus entries available if you Like Workforce on facebook, or Follow them via twitter. You will also need to tweet or leave a message on their facebook wall, so your entry can be identified.
- Entrants who aren't contactable will invalidate their entry. If you cannot leave a link to an online presence via blog comments, you are welcome to make your blog entry via the contact form available at the foot of this page instead. I will add a comment to this post to acknowledge any entries made in this way.
- The prize is one pair of socks per winner. No cash alternative is on offer.
NB - 4th Nov 2013: This competition is now closed