Welcome Grow Your Own!


A very warm welcome to Grow Your Own readers. I'm chuckling at being called an Allotment Guru in the magazine as there's always something new to learn, but then that's why I write this blog.

I hope you enjoy your visit to Veg Plotting. If you're intrigued by the mention of my biochar experiment in the magazine, then here are the results of my trial with alliums this year.

If you fancy my 52 Week Salad Challenge instead, then the link takes you to a page which summarises all my posts on the subject. You can start growing right now too!

Otherwise, you can dive straight in and read my latest posts by simply scrolling down your screen, or have a look through my Pages section to the right to see what takes your fancy.

It was great to see so many of my blogging pals featured in the Grow Your Own article - you'll find I've linked to many of them a bit further down on the right too. The links open up into new windows, so it's a bit like being able to read a number of your favourite magazines all at once.

I hope you enjoy your trip into the blogosphere :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and welcome thoughtful conversations :)

Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!

Your essential reads

Jack Go To Bed At Noon

Salad Days: Mastering Lettuce

Testing Times: Tomatoes

Things in unusual places #26: Rubber Ducks

Chelsea Fringe 2014: Shows of Hands - Episode I

Merry Christmas!

The Resilient Garden

#mygardenrightnow: heading into summer with the Chelsea Fringe

That blue flower: A spring spotter's guide

Introducing the #mygardenrightnow project