Puzzle Corner: Happy Families

Flowers and fruit/vegetable pictures for the Happy Families puzzle

I've had a lot of fun putting together the latest edition of Puzzle Corner. 

Can you match the flowers and fruit/vegetables with their plant kingdom Families? There is a flower and fruit/vegetable for each one.

The Families are:

  • Amaryllidaceae
  • Apiaceae
  • Asteraceae
  • Fabaceae
  • Polygonaceae
  • Rosaceae
I think - like me - you'll be surprised how some of these pair up with their families.

I hope you enjoy this fun quiz and I'll give you the answers next week.

Comments

Your essential reads

Jack Go To Bed At Noon

Salad Days: Mastering Lettuce

Testing Times: Tomatoes

Things in unusual places #26: Rubber Ducks

Chelsea Fringe 2014: Shows of Hands - Episode I

Merry Christmas!

The Resilient Garden

#mygardenrightnow: heading into summer with the Chelsea Fringe

That blue flower: A spring spotter's guide

Introducing the #mygardenrightnow project