How did you get on matching the flowers, fruit and vegetables to their respective plant Families? I hope you had some fun whilst doing so.
The answers are:
- Amaryllidaceae - snowdrop and onion
- Apiaceae - Eryngium and parsnip
- Asteraceae - dahlia and lettuce
- Fabaceae - lupin and pea
- Polygonaceae - Persicaria and rhubarb
- Rosaceae - hawthorn and strawberry
Which pairing surprised you the most?
Well done if you spotted that by putting the pictures into alphabetical order, I'd given you three of the pairs already.