- Email me at vegplotting at gmail dot com, or use the Contact Form at the foot of this page.
- I'm also around on Twitter. @malvernmeet is my chatty twitterid, which I set up when I arranged the garden bloggers get together at Malvern a couple of years ago.
- Veg Plotting also has a shiny Facebook page. Go on, give it a Like!
- You can find me on Instagram as @vegplotting, complete with new pictures and content
VP is for hireI welcome enquiries regarding freelance articles; brochure, newsletter and online content provision; social media management opportunities. Have a look at Publications Page for information about completed work and my Clips Page for Veg Plotting's praise and mentions.
Work with a top 10 UK gardening blog!
I accept sponsorship of my own original work from companies with a good fit with my content. Have a look at my Work With Me Page for more information on why I would be a good fit for you.
I conduct honest reviews of those items I'm offered which I need for my gardening, learning or other day to day activities. My current projects include:
- Bringing the allotment back home
- A major revamp of a shady bed in the back garden
- Conversion of the front garden to a knot garden
- Creation of a snowdrop theatre
NB I currently have a review backlog of around three months. Take the above link to my Work With Me Page for more information.
- I do not accept written or infographic content as I have plenty of my own ideas to draw upon. This blog focuses on my experience of gardening and what I've learned along the way.
- The links I use are no follow - Veg Plotting is still a great blog to help you raise your company's profile.
- I always disclose my links with companies (it's the law) and also follow the Blog With Integrity guidelines.
NB I do not accept guest posts from companies/authors I do not know. However if your company or product is a good fit, there may be scope to work together on a sponsored post where I provide the content and you provide the cash.