Just a quick reminder for those of you interested in joining us at Malvern Spring Show that we have a fantastic half-price ticket deal available for Friday or Saturday 7th and 8th May. In order to qualify you need to write a blog post about Malvern by 31st March. Full details of the offer, some inspiration for you if you need it and what you need to do are here on our rather lovely dedicated Malvernmeet blog.
I've also been contacted by the site editor of the London-based money-saving website, VoucherCodes.co.uk about a free ticket deal for Grand Designs Live at the Excel centre in London for 4-7th May. Unfortunately this means you'll miss both James' and Three Men Went to Mow's appearances there at the weekend, but there should be plenty more to see. I found the series of talks pretty good at the NEC's equivalent last October.
The site has a specially created voucher code which allows you to receive free weekday tickets for the 2010 show. These usually retail at £10 in advance or £15 on the door. To receive the free ticket all you have to do is:
- Visit The Grand Designs Live page on VoucherCodes.co.uk and click the link on there to reveal the code. At this stage you'll need to make a note of the voucher code or copy it (VOUCHFW when I looked, but this may change with each view)
- This will then take you through to a dedicated booking link on the Grand Designs Live website (opens in a new window at the same time as you click on the voucher code box to reveal the code, so don't panic, you can get back to see what it is very easily)
- Select the weekday you want to visit the show on (NB Tuesday to Friday only as the Bank Holiday Monday counts as the weekend in this instance) and then once you reach the checkout enter in the special voucher code
- You will then be issued with a print-at-home ticket - this will be your admission to the show
- NB Like our Malvern ticket deal, this free ticket offer also expires on March 31st.
Photograph courtesy and copyright of Happy Mouffetard.