Seen at The Festival of the Tree

...if you would be happy all your life, plant a garden ~ Chinese proverb

Tuesday, 14 December 2010

And the Winner is...


Plucked from my lovely new baby terracotta pot this morning, the winner is The Constant Gardener :) Congratulations and do email me at vegplotting at gmail dot com ASAP, I'll send you the shiny copy of A Well-Connected Gardener.

BTW there wasn't enough light indoors to take this photo earlier this morning, so I nipped outside in my PJ's - brrrrracing!

4 comments:

  1. ooooooooooooooooo chuffed to bits!

    I never win anything! I have been doing the National Lottery faithfully every week for oh, about six years now and have yet to turn up a tenner let alone the ten million I was hoping for. I did win a jar of marmalade at the school Christmas fair last week but the kids had bought the ticket for me so it didn't even count.

    Thanks VP - you've made my day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'bracing' is a very polite way of putting it! ;) congrats to constant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PJs eh.

    With wellies I hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. CG - NAH and I always buy each other's raffle tickets because we believe it brings extra luck.

    It's in the post :)

    Petoskystone - I was polite 'cos I was very quick!

    Mark - no, slippers :o

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and welcome thoughtful conversations :)

Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!

15/11/2014 - I've allowed Anonymous comments again as Google have recently added some extra security to prevent spam. Let's see how it goes...

If you're having problems leaving comments, you can contact me using the Contact Form at the foot of this page, or via vegplotting at gmail dot com, or @malvernmeet if a quick tweet is more convenient for you. That way I can get things sorted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...