Seen at The Festival of the Tree

...if you would be happy all your life, plant a garden ~ Chinese proverb

Monday, 27 February 2012

How Advertising Works in Chippenham #30


  1. Publish a popular weekly newspaper for the Wiltshire area
  2. Have a regular Your Memories slot which has photographs from days gone by
  3. Ask readers to identify and locate the house shown in the latest photograph
  4. Wait for a blogger with a camera to spot a house in the Property section in the same edition looks very familiar
  5. Et voila!
I hope my email to the Gazette and Herald got passed on to Nigel Brown so he can investigate further...

3 comments:

  1. Hi VP, I've not been around for a while as life has a habit of getting in the way of my blogging!

    However, it's nice to be back and to catch up on your back posts - you do make me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz - it's great that life's getting in the way of blogging for you. I believe that's the way things should be!

    Having said that, you're visits are always welcome though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the idea VP. I'll visit again for more updates. Hope it's fine with you :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and welcome thoughtful conversations :)

Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!

22/12/2014 - Anonymous comments have been disabled over the Christmas and New Year period.

15/11/2014 - I've allowed Anonymous comments again as Google have recently added some extra security to prevent spam. Let's see how it goes...

If you're having problems leaving comments, you can contact me using the Contact Form at the foot of this page, or via vegplotting at gmail dot com, or @malvernmeet if a quick tweet is more convenient for you. That way I can get things sorted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...