Why Work With Me?
- I’m focused on the UK, with an international twist
- Content is regularly added and updated
- I'm innovative - I'm using blogging in lots of different ways
- I have stickability – my blog is over seven years old
- I have a large, highly targeted audience
- I rank well in Google and social media metrics
- I’m highly regarded by industry professionals, peers and readers
- My audience is growing
- I offer a flexible and prompt service
- My advertisers usually renew their contracts
Who Reads Veg Plotting?
Gardeners and industry professionals who are interested in gardening, allotments, seasonal food, photography, travel, greener living or life in Wiltshire. I have over 2,000 readers signed up via various subscription options. Readers return for a regular mix of personal diary, tips and quirky irreverence. So far I've written over 1,700 posts for them and I currently publish 2 or 3 blog posts per week. All posts are original work.
The Shameless Self Promotion Bit
- Veg Plotting was a finalist for Blog of the Year at the prestigious Garden Media Guild awards in 2009, 2012, 2013 and 2014, plus The Horticultural Channel in 2011
- Veg Plotting attracts around 25,000 Page Views per month (Source: Google)
- Top 10 UK Gardening blog (source: Cision)
- Top 10 UK Gardening blog (source: Teads)
- Top 50 World Gardening blog (source: Blogrank)
- Regular traffic via links on BBC, The Guardian and RHS gardening websites
- You may also like to check out my Press, PR and Clips page
What Options are Available?
I have the following options available:
- Advertising – text or picture placements in the sidebar
- Sponsored content – individual posts or regular subject categories. Note sponsorship covers my original content only
- Product and service reviews - these must fit with my own needs and Veg Plotting’s content
- Competitions – simple giveaways. These must fit with Veg Plotting’s content and there is an insertion fee (or equivalent) to cover administration
- I link to my clients in my sidebar - see My Other Scribblings to the left. I write articles, content for e.g. brochures, and I also provide online content and social media services
NB all links are designated as nofollow to comply with Google’s Webmaster Guidelines. This ensures all clients are treated equally and my blog’s continued availability for your peace of mind.
I do not accept link exchanges to boost blog/website SEO, nor I do not accept affiliate or other click-through advertising requests, or advertorial style guest posts.
I'm happy to discuss your requirements and send you my Media Pack. For further information and rates contact me via the Contact form at the foot of this Page.
Note to Veg Plotting's readers:sponsorship is to cover my blogging costs so I can continue to write the kind of posts you expect from me and I enjoy writing. I'm retaining my independence and honesty regarding content and reviews. Read more in my Blogging with Integrity for my reasons for doing this and my full disclosure policy.