Seen at The Festival of the Tree

...if you would be happy all your life, plant a garden ~ Chinese proverb

Saturday, 27 September 2008

Things to Smile About in Bath Today

Warm September sunshine

Meeting a friend not seen for months - good company and chat

Coffee and cake at St Michaels Without - proceeds support projects in India

Unexpectedly finding another King Bladud Pig

Street advertising's still there

Feel good busking - particularly this fiddle player with an inventive way of playing his Dobro guitar

A lovely long browse in the Garden section at Waterstones - sadly no purchases as I forgot my book tokens

Finding a book about Banksy with the publisher's disclaimer that they're not condoning Graffiti Art

Banksy must be having a laugh...

4 comments:

  1. WELL DONE V.P. FOR BEING THE BEST AGRAGRIAN BLOG on Blotanical.

    Didn't know what an agrarian blog is until now. I suppose this defines it!

    Cogratulations.

    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. More things to smile about VP.... many congratulations on winning Best Agarian Blog on Blotanical; well deserved!

    Very Best Wishes,

    Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a good day out!
    Well done indeed on winning that blog award, it's well deserved! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esther - thanks! I'm not sure if I understand it either!

    Zoe - thanks. I'm well chuffed :D

    Flighty - I sure did and thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and welcome thoughtful conversations :)

Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!

15/11/2014 - I've allowed Anonymous comments again as Google have recently added some extra security to prevent spam. Let's see how it goes...

If you're having problems leaving comments, you can contact me using the Contact Form at the foot of this page, or via vegplotting at gmail dot com, or @malvernmeet if a quick tweet is more convenient for you. That way I can get things sorted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...