Seen at The Festival of the Tree

...if you would be happy all your life, plant a garden ~ Chinese proverb

Friday, 10 September 2010

Taking Some Time Out



I'm on holiday at the moment, but thought you'd like to see a little something from my previous one in the Czech Republic. I was on a singing holiday and the video is of our tutors performing as The Barefooters in the Monastery Gardens in Litomysl. I'll be telling you much more about this garden when I get back.

In the meantime, have fun and note that I'm still taking any contributions you may have for Out on the Streets. I'll be doing a wrap up post on my return.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you're having a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great vacation, VP! We'll look for you when you get back. In the meantime, we'll watch your plot for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen - it was lovely thanks :)

    Esther - thank you. It was much needed by both of us.

    Susan - if only someone had been weeding the plot whilst we were away! I was most touched by your comment to Pam (Digging) saying that she and I are your mentors. Judging by your recent prairie post and photo I think you should be my mentor :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and welcome thoughtful conversations :)

Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!

15/11/2014 - I've allowed Anonymous comments again as Google have recently added some extra security to prevent spam. Let's see how it goes...

If you're having problems leaving comments, you can contact me using the Contact Form at the foot of this page, or via vegplotting at gmail dot com, or @malvernmeet if a quick tweet is more convenient for you. That way I can get things sorted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...