GBMD: Well Behaved Women...

As seen in the marvellously decorated ladies loo at the equally marvellous The Organic Garden at Holt Farm a couple of weeks ago. Go there. Even if it's on a dreary rainy day like I did :)

Garden Bloggers' Muse Day is hosted by Carolyn Choi at Sweet Home and Garden Chicago.

Update: I see that Carolyn has just moved to North Carolina, so her Chicago blog is in abeyance. However, I enjoy GBMD so much I plan to continue with it. Hopefully Carolyn will revive her meme if she decides to pick up blogging again and I wish her well in her new home.

Comments

  1. thanks for popping over to projectforty...I think we need to have a realtime Chippenham bloggers convention....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Projectforty - that's an excellent idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Your essential reads

Jack Go To Bed At Noon

Salad Days: Mastering Lettuce

Testing Times: Tomatoes

Things in unusual places #26: Rubber Ducks

Chelsea Fringe 2014: Shows of Hands - Episode I

Merry Christmas!

The Resilient Garden

#mygardenrightnow: heading into summer with the Chelsea Fringe

That blue flower: A spring spotter's guide

Introducing the #mygardenrightnow project