Wordless Wednesday: Brilliant For...


Comments

  1. I'll be over the moon if I discover this product in my local garden centre VP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna - I found them at a garden centre by my BIL's on the outskirts of Leeds, so they are to be found up your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bedding planets are one thing, but I'm not too sure about the fuscias - sounds as though they think you can grow bits of chipboard to attach to the front of your house ::)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and welcome thoughtful conversations :)

Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!

Your essential reads

GBMD: I Love Compost

VPGGB # 6 - Compost

#mygardenrightnow - the garden's reality at winter's end

Introducing the #mygardenrightnow project

A pause for thought

Seasonal Recipe: Garlic Powder

Down to Earth with Monty Don

Ulting Wick: drier than Jerusalem? One of the Secret Gardens of East Anglia

Here comes the judge

Garden Bloggers' Blooms Day: Persicaria 'Fat Domino'