Seen at the Festival of the Tree

...if you would be happy all your life, plant a garden ~ Chinese proverb

Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Wordless Wednesday: Green Roof

Inspiration from the Portland Fling at John Kuzma's garden  


  1. I grow sedums and sempervivums on a lid over the pond filter and each year the birds trash them.

  2. great picture, I've always wanted a green roof. I've recently been adding some of these to old pots in the garden and on the wall near the house. Less watering and need to keep adding bedding plants every year. Morrisons £1 a pot, bargain

    1. Great idea Amanda. I hope to add a green roof to a bird table that needs a repair


I love reading your comments and welcome thoughtful conversations :)

Help me to help you: If you're having problems leaving comments, contact me using the Contact Form at the foot of this page, or via vegplotting at gmail dot com, or @malvernmeet if a quick tweet is more convenient for you. That way I can get things sorted.

Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!

Sorry - anonymous comments are disabled currently owing to continued problems with spammers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...