Geez, I really need to start getting more sleep. I didn't notice the missing trees until I cheated and looked at the comments. (Word verification: bakeme)
Trees! - I hope that will give you a little more sunlight. (VP sorry but I wasn't able to participate in your RHS biodiversity competition piece - I think the date for entries must have closed ages ago)
What is that saying - can't see wood for trees! The trees the trees - on subject of which I went to Westonbirt this week for the first time in years. Very good.
Yes it's the removal of the trees which took me by surprise, though all the other differences you spotted count, especially the removal of next door plot's shed.
Miss, Miss, I think I know Miss. There's 2 big trees missing Miss. Am I right huh? Am I?
ReplyDeletenext doors trees have gone and you have straightened your water but up too!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletewhat an interesting item to remove! what happened?
ReplyDeleteThere seems to be a different arrangement of sheds, as well.
ReplyDeleteWashing up bowl is gone. :p
ReplyDeleteAt first my pick was that water bottles had been replaced by tires. Now I'm going with the two big trees in the background being gone.
ReplyDeleteChristine in Alaska
Geez, I really need to start getting more sleep. I didn't notice the missing trees until I cheated and looked at the comments.
ReplyDelete(Word verification: bakeme)
Can't believe I missed the trees too!
ReplyDeleteTrees! - I hope that will give you a little more sunlight. (VP sorry but I wasn't able to participate in your RHS biodiversity competition piece - I think the date for entries must have closed ages ago)
ReplyDeleteThe big evergreen is gone. While I like trees, more sun is always good for an allotment!
ReplyDeleteDo you know why they cut the two trees down? Fun post!
ReplyDeleteWhat is that saying - can't see wood for trees! The trees the trees - on subject of which I went to Westonbirt this week for the first time in years. Very good.
ReplyDeleteYes it's the removal of the trees which took me by surprise, though all the other differences you spotted count, especially the removal of next door plot's shed.
ReplyDelete