Silent Saturday :) January 19, 2013 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments beangenie19 January 2013 at 08:48Brrrrrrrrr.... ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyVP19 January 2013 at 09:59Beangenie - it is brrrrr! I think my snowed up watering can's rather cute though ;)And I love how snow hushes everything and alters the light's quality. You know it's there before you pull back the curtains :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLea19 January 2013 at 11:48A day to sit with a hot drink and a gardening book!Dream and plan!LeaLea's MenagerieReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDonna@Gardens Eye View19 January 2013 at 12:09Gorgeous...now it looks like my garden except we only have a few inches here nowReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous19 January 2013 at 15:08lovely photo xxReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHelen/patientgardener19 January 2013 at 18:59Ssshh - I struggled to find my watering can which I needed to water the greenhouse!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDobby19 January 2013 at 20:13Found my watering can today. It is totally solid! Being plastic it will probably crack when it eventually thaws out. Lovely photo. Keep warm.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJanet/Plantaliscious19 January 2013 at 21:36Hah! I have a similar photo of my wheelbarrow swathed in snow. I do love the way snow creates "cushions" on all surfaces.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyVP20 January 2013 at 08:23Lea - I have 2 on the go at the moment :)Donna - we have more to come this week apparently.Kbower - welcome and thanks :)PG - I can lend you one ;)Dobby - they're usually quite resilient, so fingers crossed for you xJanet - 'cushions' is a very good term :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment I love hearing from you and welcome thoughtful conversations :) Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!
Brrrrrrrrr....
ReplyDeleteBeangenie - it is brrrrr! I think my snowed up watering can's rather cute though ;)
ReplyDeleteAnd I love how snow hushes everything and alters the light's quality. You know it's there before you pull back the curtains :)
A day to sit with a hot drink and a gardening book!
ReplyDeleteDream and plan!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie
Gorgeous...now it looks like my garden except we only have a few inches here now
ReplyDeletelovely photo xx
ReplyDeleteSsshh - I struggled to find my watering can which I needed to water the greenhouse!!
ReplyDeleteFound my watering can today. It is totally solid! Being plastic it will probably crack when it eventually thaws out.
ReplyDeleteLovely photo. Keep warm.
Hah! I have a similar photo of my wheelbarrow swathed in snow. I do love the way snow creates "cushions" on all surfaces.
ReplyDeleteLea - I have 2 on the go at the moment :)
ReplyDeleteDonna - we have more to come this week apparently.
Kbower - welcome and thanks :)
PG - I can lend you one ;)
Dobby - they're usually quite resilient, so fingers crossed for you x
Janet - 'cushions' is a very good term :)