Seen at the Festival of the Tree

...if you would be happy all your life, plant a garden ~ Chinese proverb

Monday, 23 December 2013

Merry Christmas

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

One of my GNO pals put this fun ecard together. I've had such a giggle viewing it and I hope you do too.

Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Veg Plotting will be back briefly for Salad Days on the 27th and will then resume in January.



  1. Hope you have a lovely Christmas and a very happy New Year. CJ xx

  2. Happy Christmas Michelle. I hope to join for salad days again as I hope to grow some lettuces in the basement under grow lights...

  3. Now that's brilliant Michelle but have you been on the laughing gas again :) Wishing you and NAH peace and joy at Christmas and happy salad growing in 2014! xxx

  4. Very clever! Merry Christmas Michelle.

  5. Thanks for your good wishes everyone. I hope 2014 has got off to a good start for you all and you haven't been affected too badly by the storms.


I love reading your comments and welcome thoughtful conversations :)

Help me to help you: If you're having problems leaving comments, contact me using the Contact Form at the foot of this page, or via vegplotting at gmail dot com, or @malvernmeet if a quick tweet is more convenient for you. That way I can get things sorted.

Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!

Sorry - anonymous comments are disabled currently owing to continued problems with spammers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...