Pampered

I'm feeling all floaty and marvellous at the moment following a GDO* to Center Parcs' Aqua Sana on Friday for a Pamper Day, my first ever. Noooo, this didn't involve nappies as NAH seems to think, but lots of lounging around in dressing gowns, relaxing on water beds, the odd steam room/sauna, swim outdoors, healthy lunch, squishy cake, plus an hour long treatment. The others chose the Stress Relief facial/massage option, but I went the whole hog and went for the Indulgence option - a Frangipani (or Marzipan as my mate Hils calls it, thanks also for arranging our day Hils) bodywrap. This unknotted all those knots I didn't even know I had and I feel a whole 2 inches taller, with lovely soft skin to boot.

Seven of us went for the day, so I guess there was lots of chatting and setting the world to rights as well. It was a fabulous break away from the Christmas mayhem. We're set to repeat the experience at a local healthclub in the New Year (yippee!), so our 'My Body is a Temple' New Years' Resolution intentions will be maintained for one month at least.

* = Girls' Day Out

Comments

Your essential reads

Jack Go To Bed At Noon

Salad Days: Mastering Lettuce

Testing Times: Tomatoes

Chelsea Fringe 2014: Shows of Hands - Episode I

Things in unusual places #26: Rubber Ducks

The Resilient Garden

#mygardenrightnow: heading into summer with the Chelsea Fringe

That blue flower: A spring spotter's guide

Merry Christmas!

Introducing the #mygardenrightnow project