It's a Bank Holiday Weekend, so naturally our expectations are low for getting some decent weather. And of course after 2 poor years, we're all keeping our fingers crossed we have a much better summer, especially as many more people will be taking their holiday (vacation) at Stopatham* this year. I've decided a much more scientific approach is needed to ensure we'll get what we want, so I've:
- Sown tomato and courgette varieties that don't mind a bit of cooler, dull weather
- Installed a gauge in the garden so I can measure all that rain
- Ordered a massive new water butt so I can store all that rain
- Can you add anything else to help?
* = a term used by an ex-colleague of mine a few years ago, which I prefer to the relatively recently coined Staycation.