- Andy Sturgeon - starts the day and then chairs proceedings
- Noel Farrer - a Landscape Architect who knows plants make great places
- Professor James Hitchmough - I'm a great fan of 'the Sheffield School' and this talk carries on from Sarah Price's presentation last year. He'll be discussing techniques and his designs for the Olympic Park meadows and gardens
- Gill Chamberlain - Horticulturalist who offers a garden upgrading service for owners with staff mentoring and project management for designers
- and last but not least James 'will share his passion for plants and point out which ones are best for long term workloads'. Let's see he if he does shall we? ;)
And all this for £20 including lunch. See you there?
See my Garden Talks summary post for a list of write-ups from the past two years if you need further persuasion. They really do put a good event together.