Please read if you follow this blog by email

This way to the bar sign from Malvern

Firstly, thank you for reading Veg Plotting! It's good to know you like the blog enough to subscribe.

This month the service I use for emails and RSS feeds - Feedburner - is withdrawing the email facility, so I'm in the process of finding an alternative supplier and working through the (invisible to you) technical changes I need to do to keep everything working. Rest assured that the RSS feed - used to supply blog readers such as Feedly - remains unchanged.

It's highly likely that the next email you receive will look different and from an email address which may arrive in your spam folder. It will also ask you to resubscribe to the email service.

I'll blog again with more information and screenshots once I've worked everything out. In the meantime, comments are open below should you have any questions.

Have a great weekend and I hope there's sunshine and good gardening wherever you are in the world. 

Comments

  1. Feedly works for me, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, I just posted nearly the same thing! I click through all my favorites directly through the blog roll on my blog each month, so I’m all set for yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear Robin, I use my sidebar for that purpose too :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Karolina - yes I've received emails from your organisation too. I'm looking at other alternatives as I prefer to have emails which are constructed to come from the blog rather than an email address that most readers won't have heard of.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and welcome thoughtful conversations :)

Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!

Your essential reads

Jack Go To Bed At Noon

Salad Days: Mastering Lettuce

Testing Times: Tomatoes

Things in unusual places #26: Rubber Ducks

Chelsea Fringe 2014: Shows of Hands - Episode I

Merry Christmas!

The Resilient Garden

#mygardenrightnow: heading into summer with the Chelsea Fringe

That blue flower: A spring spotter's guide

Introducing the #mygardenrightnow project