Wordless Wednesday: Summer at Holt Farm


Comments

  1. Wow - stunning! I love that all the veg is planted on the diagonal, it makes a much bolder statement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful. A wonderful English garden in summer - does it get any better than this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree it is stunning...I also love the diagonal planting...I might give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning and works well into the landscape

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous. Now all I need to do is re create it in a long narrow Abingdon garden!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how beautiful! My favorite combination: a lot of green and some splashes of other colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi everyone - so glad you like this photo. Holt Farm is one of my favourite gardens to visit :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and welcome thoughtful conversations :)

Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!

Your essential reads

Jack Go To Bed At Noon

Salad Days: Mastering Lettuce

Testing Times: Tomatoes

Things in unusual places #26: Rubber Ducks

Chelsea Fringe 2014: Shows of Hands - Episode I

Merry Christmas!

The Resilient Garden

#mygardenrightnow: heading into summer with the Chelsea Fringe

That blue flower: A spring spotter's guide

Introducing the #mygardenrightnow project