The Arte y Pico Award
- Emma at A Nice Green Leaf. She's had a great debate going on at her blog this week over The Porsche Garden at The RHS Hampton Court Flower Show. Coupled with introducing The Big Green Leaf day at the end of June, makes her well deserving of this award. I'm not sure how this awards thang fits with Indyblogs, so she may have to display it on her other blog Baklava Shed Coalition, but that's OK - she deserves it for creating the Slightly Homemade Gardeners' World on there anyway.
- Happymouffetard and Somebeans of The Inelegant Gardener for a lovely combination of humour, photography and - dare I say it - elegance
- Karen at Artistsgarden - for wonderful hospitality, her inventive garden comics and her unique way of thanking all her Commenters this week.
- Helen, the ever Patientgardener for her lovely blog, writing a post especially for me and finally stirring me into writing my Hard Times for Nurserymen? piece in partial response to her post on the RHS' campaign to reduce VAT on plants and seeds.
- Denise at Mrs Nesbitt's Place for creating ABC Wednesday. We've just one letter to go before we're through with this round of the alphabet. I've thoroughly enjoyed the challenge of finding suitable images for each letter that vaguely fit in with the things I blog about on a regular basis.
So there's my 5 - I'm sure at least one of you has had the award before, but the rules don't say anything about you having it just once! As ever you can deal with your award as you see fit - I've given it freely and without obligation.