Plot Views - Awaiting New Neighbours



They're going to need all the help they can get


Comments

  1. Oops, they are certainly in for a lot of hard work and I thought that I had a lot on my plate with creating a new border. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like mine was a year ago, but probably a lot bigger! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My plot also looked like that. Huge amount of hard work coming their way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He everyone - it's going to be a lot of hard work. Hope they're not put off by it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and welcome thoughtful conversations :)

Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!

Your essential reads

Jack Go To Bed At Noon

Salad Days: Mastering Lettuce

Testing Times: Tomatoes

Things in unusual places #26: Rubber Ducks

Chelsea Fringe 2014: Shows of Hands - Episode I

Merry Christmas!

The Resilient Garden

#mygardenrightnow: heading into summer with the Chelsea Fringe

That blue flower: A spring spotter's guide

Introducing the #mygardenrightnow project