The RHS - Time To Be Direct
A little while back a number of us had a bit of a rant about the RHS and I also examined whether I was getting value for money from my membership. It seems that the powers that be must have been listening and have arranged an online question and answer session for next Tuesday (January 20th) from 9.30am until 12.30pm.
You don't have to be a member of the RHS to take an active part, but you do need to register on the My Garden section of their website. If you don't, you'll have a read-only access. If you've already registered, it might be an idea to try and login beforehand, because if like me you're an infrequent user, it may take a while or you may need to go through the password reset process like I did.
The lineup for the Q&A session is impressive:
- Inga Grimsey - Director General
- Jill Cherry - Director of Gardens & Estates
- Dr Simon Thornton-Wood - Director of Science & Learning
- Sarah Buxton - Director of Finance
- Gordon Seabright - Commercial Director
- Dan Wolfe - Director of Marketing, Membership & External Communications
Anyone care to join me? :)