Feeding My Mind



In my current befuddled state I've been trying to reduce the size of my Booklog. Luckily I have the pictured lovely gardening book, ripe for dipping in and out of. I have the attention span of a gnat at the moment, so it's an ideal volume to cuddle up to, together with a hot toddy or two - that may of course further explain the state I'm in :o!

My favourite quote so far:
Don't wear perfume in the garden - unless you want to be pollinated by bees
Anne Raver (1949- )

Update: I must be getting better - the apostrophe's position's beginning to irritate me ;)

Comments

  1. That looks to be a good read. I must order one as stock for the bookshop so as I can have a look at it!
    I hope that you are feeling better.
    Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling a whole heap better before long.
    Good luck with the seed sowing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flighty - hope you like the book and thanks for the good wishes!

    Threadspider - not much seed sowing yet, but hopefully later on today...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and welcome thoughtful conversations :)

Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!

Your essential reads

Jack Go To Bed At Noon

Salad Days: Mastering Lettuce

Testing Times: Tomatoes

Things in unusual places #26: Rubber Ducks

Chelsea Fringe 2014: Shows of Hands - Episode I

Merry Christmas!

The Resilient Garden

#mygardenrightnow: heading into summer with the Chelsea Fringe

That blue flower: A spring spotter's guide

Introducing the #mygardenrightnow project