Seen at The Festival of the Tree

...if you would be happy all your life, plant a garden ~ Chinese proverb

Tuesday, 4 March 2008

Feeding My Mind



In my current befuddled state I've been trying to reduce the size of my Booklog. Luckily I have the pictured lovely gardening book, ripe for dipping in and out of. I have the attention span of a gnat at the moment, so it's an ideal volume to cuddle up to, together with a hot toddy or two - that may of course further explain the state I'm in :o!

My favourite quote so far:
Don't wear perfume in the garden - unless you want to be pollinated by bees
Anne Raver (1949- )

Update: I must be getting better - the apostrophe's position's beginning to irritate me ;)

3 comments:

  1. That looks to be a good read. I must order one as stock for the bookshop so as I can have a look at it!
    I hope that you are feeling better.
    Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling a whole heap better before long.
    Good luck with the seed sowing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flighty - hope you like the book and thanks for the good wishes!

    Threadspider - not much seed sowing yet, but hopefully later on today...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and welcome thoughtful conversations :)

Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!

15/11/2014 - I've allowed Anonymous comments again as Google have recently added some extra security to prevent spam. Let's see how it goes...

If you're having problems leaving comments, you can contact me using the Contact Form at the foot of this page, or via vegplotting at gmail dot com, or @malvernmeet if a quick tweet is more convenient for you. That way I can get things sorted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...