Tag - I'm It!

Simon at The Plot Thickens tagged me a while ago. I've done one very similar to this one before, but I'm delighted to find I'm still in the playground with the rest of the gang.

Rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six people at the end of your post linking to their blog.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

So, six things about me:
I failed my first driving test for speeding
I was born on a Wednesday, but I'm not full of woe
I have a geological hammer in my car boot - ready for a bit of fossiling
I don’t have a handbag
Procrastination is my middle name - it's the Piscean in me
I've just commited to doing the Playtex Moonwalk next year with my GNO buddies - gulp!

Right, who's next?
Aunt Debbi
An Artist's Garden
Mrs Be
Prairie Rose
Rosengeranium
Suburbia

Remember, there is no obligation if you don't wanna play...

Comments

  1. ooh - you tagged me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't have a handbag, where do you put your fossils?

    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks VP! I'll play too.

    Speeding during your driving test!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks VP; I'll play tag, too. But it might be a few days before I get this done. Mother's Day and graduation events this weekend.
    The Playtex Moonwalk?? You are a brave person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It may take a bit, but I will play too. The playtex thing looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did the meme because it is raining today. Thanks for the diversion.

    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Artistgardens - wanna play?

    Esther - I collect so many I need a rucksack, not a handbag!

    Suburbia - goody. No probs with any delay, it took me ages to get round to yours after all!

    Rose - no problem, take your time - I'll still enjoy it when you do.

    Aunt Debbi - thanks for doing your post. I'm hoping the moonwalk will be fun, hopefully I'll lose a few pounds too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and welcome thoughtful conversations :)

Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!

Your essential reads

Jack Go To Bed At Noon

Salad Days: Mastering Lettuce

Testing Times: Tomatoes

Things in unusual places #26: Rubber Ducks

Chelsea Fringe 2014: Shows of Hands - Episode I

Merry Christmas!

The Resilient Garden

#mygardenrightnow: heading into summer with the Chelsea Fringe

That blue flower: A spring spotter's guide

Introducing the #mygardenrightnow project