Plot Views (Squelch!)




Comments

  1. You can still see green in both of them so that's makes them just squelchy but not waterlogged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Flighty,

    Very squelchy indeed and you can hear the water running through the soil!

    I've stopped parking the car by my plot as I don't want to repeat the experience of getting stuck up there again. Luckily there's a gravelled area by the allotment gate, then a muddy plodge along to my plot...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and welcome thoughtful conversations :)

Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!

Your essential reads

Jack Go To Bed At Noon

Salad Days: Mastering Lettuce

Testing Times: Tomatoes

Things in unusual places #26: Rubber Ducks

Chelsea Fringe 2014: Shows of Hands - Episode I

Merry Christmas!

The Resilient Garden

#mygardenrightnow: heading into summer with the Chelsea Fringe

That blue flower: A spring spotter's guide

Introducing the #mygardenrightnow project