Hopes for the New Year
I've walked many miles over the holiday season and seldom does the view match my mood as perfectly as this graffiti did in the footpath tunnel under the local railway this year. It's not the most salubrious of places or views, but it's a sentiment I wish for us all in 2026. Happy New Year everyone, and here's to a peaceful 2026 for you and yours. I also hope we get to do more of what I saw on the opposite wall! 😊
Sounds like you had a fantastic time! My parents did the same last year - spent about five weeks visiting friends and family in Australia and New Zealand.
ReplyDeleteLovely and great to have friends and family to see - I think you get a better feel for the country that way. Luckily we have friends in Sydney and have just found some distant relatives in Melbourne. I can't wait to go back to meet them. NZ's on my list of must see countries too - my parents nearly emigrated there when I was little and I could never understand why they didn't go.
ReplyDelete