Today at Lacock




Comments

  1. I think all this flooding is madness, I don't know what the best solution is, but something has to be done to lessen the extent of the damage which keeps being done. So I have been told, on another blog that the de-lurking week is a week to encourage people that read peoples' blogs to comment and make themselves known, instead of just lurking in the background. It does make sense really! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know Louise - what a good idea. I'm trying to stop lurking too at the moment :)

    I'm having trouble leaving a comment on your site though - will try again later, but just in case it's still not working, I think Parsnip crisps are yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and welcome thoughtful conversations :)

Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!

Your essential reads

Jack Go To Bed At Noon

Salad Days: Mastering Lettuce

Testing Times: Tomatoes

Things in unusual places #26: Rubber Ducks

Chelsea Fringe 2014: Shows of Hands - Episode I

Merry Christmas!

The Resilient Garden

#mygardenrightnow: heading into summer with the Chelsea Fringe

That blue flower: A spring spotter's guide

Introducing the #mygardenrightnow project