Plot Views - Hoping to Pass Muster




Comments

  1. Passed with full marks as far as I'm concerned! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey VP .. it looks pretty darn GOOD to me ! ... watch any more Dr. Who lately ? .. we still haven't seen what you have seen, plus I'm waiting till next month for Corry to be on its regular time (one part of hockey I hate is the playoffs that screw that up) .. I love that series Jekyll .. haven't sen anything of season 2 .. is there one ?
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks neat and organized--I think you've got 'em fooled.
    --kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flighty - I'm good at disguising the weedy bits!

    Joy - Looks better now I've started tackling the weeds. I'll come on over and whisper to you re Dr Who...

    Kate - I do hope so!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and welcome thoughtful conversations :)

Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!

Your essential reads

Jack Go To Bed At Noon

Salad Days: Mastering Lettuce

Testing Times: Tomatoes

Things in unusual places #26: Rubber Ducks

Chelsea Fringe 2014: Shows of Hands - Episode I

Merry Christmas!

The Resilient Garden

#mygardenrightnow: heading into summer with the Chelsea Fringe

That blue flower: A spring spotter's guide

Introducing the #mygardenrightnow project