Something for the Weekend

3 willow obelisks I made at an evening class at Lackham Agricultural College last year

Tomorrow is Open Farm Sunday, an annual event where farms across the country throw open their gates to anyone who'd like to visit. The link will take you to a search facility so you can see which farms in your area will give you a warm welcome. Lackham, my local agricultural college is one of them - this is where I intend to study for my RHS Certificate in the Autumn, so I'm hoping to persuade NAH for a trip out there tomorrow.

Comments

  1. I like these VP very much
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fab, and how satisfying to have created something so lovely and so useful.

    Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  3. VP .. could you send some over here too please ? I love obelisks and those are wonderful !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful. I love those, but they're even more fab if you've made them yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen - thank you!

    Zoe - it was a great course. We made fences and trellis too

    Joy - glad you like them! It might be easier for me to come over to Canada and make them there though!

    Mrs Be - it was great fun and I smile every time I see them in the garden

    ReplyDelete

Your essential reads

Jack Go To Bed At Noon

Salad Days: Mastering Lettuce

Testing Times: Tomatoes

Things in unusual places #26: Rubber Ducks

Chelsea Fringe 2014: Shows of Hands - Episode I

Merry Christmas!

The Resilient Garden

#mygardenrightnow: heading into summer with the Chelsea Fringe

That blue flower: A spring spotter's guide

Introducing the #mygardenrightnow project