Plot Views - Maytime




Comments

  1. The garden really has benefitted from the very heavy downpours we had a few weeks back and the sunshine of late. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the lush green that shout Britain to you every time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good VP! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are good views to have (minus the bins). ;-) Everything is looking so lush and green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. A delight for the eyes

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blue bin could be straightened & used as a garden focal point. ;^) As they say on my kids' Webkinz, "Good Growing."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Texas Travellers - thanks.

    Louise - it sure has! It's great at the moment isn't it?

    dnd - you're so right and we take it all for granted.

    Flighty - thanks, but not so at the allotment. I'll tell you about it some time!

    Yolanda & MMD - each time I take the picture from the top of the plot I kick myself for not straightening the bins. I'd have to empty them first though!

    viooltje - thanks so much and you've been showing some goodies over at your place too I see!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and welcome thoughtful conversations :)

Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!

Your essential reads

Jack Go To Bed At Noon

Salad Days: Mastering Lettuce

Testing Times: Tomatoes

Things in unusual places #26: Rubber Ducks

Chelsea Fringe 2014: Shows of Hands - Episode I

Merry Christmas!

The Resilient Garden

#mygardenrightnow: heading into summer with the Chelsea Fringe

That blue flower: A spring spotter's guide

Introducing the #mygardenrightnow project