Seen at The Festival of the Tree

...if you would be happy all your life, plant a garden ~ Chinese proverb

Tuesday, 4 December 2007

To Market, To Market

I'm off on a GNO* tonight to the wonderful Bath Christmas Market. This is fast becoming our traditional December alternative to our monthly cinema expedition. I don't know what we'll be buying from the many stalls available, but I'm sure some cheese sampling, followed by organic lamb & mint burgers, washed down with lashings of Gluwein will be on the menu!

* = Girls' Night Out

2 comments:

  1. Bath Christmas Market! Oooooh! I would love to be able to go to that!

    ... one day, one day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia,

    If you come over to the UK one Christmastide, I'll give you a guided tour! Mind you, a lot of us are jealous that you'll probably be having a white Christmas in your neck of the woods.

    Have a good Christmas,
    VP

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and welcome thoughtful conversations :)

Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!

15/11/2014 - I've allowed Anonymous comments again as Google have recently added some extra security to prevent spam. Let's see how it goes...

If you're having problems leaving comments, you can contact me using the Contact Form at the foot of this page, or via vegplotting at gmail dot com, or @malvernmeet if a quick tweet is more convenient for you. That way I can get things sorted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...