- The Holly and the Ivy - to a much better tune than the traditional one
- Aka si rekisho - traditional Georgian song, Bradford on Avon Choir only
- Shedrik - Ukrainian New Year's carol, currently being used for various advertisements
- Careless Love - Blues song, Hullavington Choir only
- Gaudete - 5 of us volunteered to sing the 4th verse
- Under the Boardwalk - our choir's solo piece, we subversive sopranoes managed to get the Bridge right for once!
- Patapan - originally French, sang the descant on the last verse
- Field Mice's Carol - the lovely poem from The Wind in the Willows, with us all decked out in hats, scarves and general Christmas bling!
The best part is we've raised over £300, which is enough to provide fresh, clean water for nearly 500 people in Zambia.