Plot Views - Wot no Snow?




Comments

  1. Seeing that arch in the first photo has got thinking that I might get one for the yellow climbing rose I'd like on the plot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Flighty - I use mine for growing sweet peas. Don't make the same mistake as I did though - this was a very cheap arch from Wilkinson's. They rot very quickly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the warning! Maybe I'll get my woodworking son to build something for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dragonstar - glad to be of help! I like the idea of your son's bespoke work though. I'm hoping to persuade NAH to do something similar to replace the broken arches on the plot, in particular the 1 I used for my vines!

    Hi KMF - thanks for the compliment! I'm posting these every couple of weeks or so, so that I have a 'time lapse' garden and plot. I think it'll also help me plan some changes as I'll be able to see what's not working and when.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and welcome thoughtful conversations :)

Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!

Your essential reads

Jack Go To Bed At Noon

Salad Days: Mastering Lettuce

Testing Times: Tomatoes

Chelsea Fringe 2014: Shows of Hands - Episode I

Things in unusual places #26: Rubber Ducks

Merry Christmas!

The Resilient Garden

#mygardenrightnow: heading into summer with the Chelsea Fringe

That blue flower: A spring spotter's guide

Introducing the #mygardenrightnow project