Plot Views - sniff, atishoo :(




Comments

  1. Oh no, is that a cold I hear? I have the same arch in my garden. I'm originally from England and I'm sure some of my love from gardening came from my uncle who had his own little plot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that you are soon on the mend. Your arch looks very familiar :) I think that its twin lives in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your arch looks familiar to mine :)
    I like kitties pictures you have added :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think a box of tissues might be in order. Maybe too many late nights! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the good wishes everyone!

    I suspect these arches travel worldwide Crafty, Anna and Ewa - mine came from China originally ;)

    Louise - I don't know what you can be suggesting ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and welcome thoughtful conversations :)

Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!

Your essential reads

Jack Go To Bed At Noon

Salad Days: Mastering Lettuce

Testing Times: Tomatoes

Things in unusual places #26: Rubber Ducks

Chelsea Fringe 2014: Shows of Hands - Episode I

Merry Christmas!

The Resilient Garden

#mygardenrightnow: heading into summer with the Chelsea Fringe

That blue flower: A spring spotter's guide

Introducing the #mygardenrightnow project